Four Bedroom Chalet with Options
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy the views from your living room with a wall of glass. This space is partially vaulted letting family above enjoy the views to the outdoors and below.
- This chalet gives you three levels of living counting the finished lower walkout level. The main floor has an entirely open activity area that receives abundant natural light.
- On the back wall, a fireplace is centered providing balance and a great focal point. It can be enjoyed from the dining area, family room with cathedral ceiling and the kitchen.
- Thanks to a bumpout in the dining room, you can comfortably seat 8 at the table.
- The upper floor has a remarkable master suite with its own private balcony.
- The lower level has a service door that accesses a storage area appropriate for all your gear. Two bedrooms share a bath and a second family room completes the plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 21918DR (1,956 sq. ft.) and downsize with house plan 22316DR (1,861 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater