Four bedroom charmer with optional bonus space
About This Plan
- This one story home features a gorgeous exterior brimming with fine detailing and a nice assortment of exterior elements designed for visual pleasure. There are board and batten lined gables, cedar shakes, a tidy courtyard entrance and attractive brick feature walls that enhance the curb appeal of this home.
- There is a second level bonus space comprised of approximately 338 square feet of additional space where space abounds for a private bath and a walk-in closet; this space could be utilized as a fifth bedroom, guest suite or home office.
- The main floor of the home offers approximately 2,068 square feet of usable living space which incorporates four bedrooms and two baths into the floor plan.
- Another expansion space can be found in the unfinished basement foundation offering yet again, more pace in which to grow a family.
- The dramatic front foyer boasts 12’ ceiling heights and opens onto the formal dining room and family room where there is a warming fireplace and access to the rear deck.
- The breakfast room is sun drenched and the adjoining kitchen offers plenty of cabinet/counter space and a separate pantry. There is an adjacent interior laundry room accessible from the two car garage with a double staircase leading to the bonus room and/or basement.
- The split bedroom plan features three spacious bedrooms on one side of the home where each bedroom features plentiful closet space, window views and good floor space. There is a shared hall bath with double lavatories for an easy morning routine and a hall linen closet.
- The master suite’s location on the far side of the home is designed for privacy and features a large bedroom with a double step trey ceiling and an adjoining vaulted sitting room. His and hers walk-in closets are positioned diametrically opposite from one another and the en suite master bath is an elegant composition of modern amenities which include vaulted ceilings, dual vanities, a separate shower and a corner garden tub with window views.
- This family home is equipped with a copious amount of space, a versatile and functional floor plan and a gorgeous exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms