Four Bedroom Colonial with Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- The well-designed layout of this Colonial house plan allows you to opne the formal living room up to the big family room when entertaining.
- A peninsula snack bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast nook.
- In the family room, the giant bow window brings in extra light.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 has a private bathroom while the deluxe master suite has two walk-in closets and a beautiful sitting room framed by interior columns.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12