Four Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Future Space
About This Plan
- Rustic shakes and board and battan give this Craftsman house plan a rugged look.
- Tapered columns set on stone bases support the deep front porch.
- While the kitchen and living room form one large space in back, the dining room is separate.
- Notice the handy pocket office tucked between the kitchen and the dining room.
- On the second floor, the large master suite benefits from a gorgeous double tray ceiling, vaulted bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 face front and also have vaulted ceilings.
- If you don't need four bedrooms, you can have a master sitting room, exercise room or home office.
- Future space on the lower level can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Deck: 286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 244 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick