About This Plan
- When you see this four-bedroom ranch, it will be love at first sight.
- The living room, with its beautiful fireplace, built-in shelves, and lovely arched windows that overlook that backyard, will take your breath away.
- Preparing meals in the functional kitchen is easy because of the ample counter space, snack bar/island, and walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to a sunny nook and a pretty, vaulted sunroom and is near the formal dining room.
- The spacious master bedroom features a massive walk-in closet and a well-designed master bath while a second bedroom on this floor can also be used as a den.
- See 89402AH for a version of this house plan with a lower level featuring two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets and private baths, a large recreation room with a fireplace, and lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss