Four-Bedroom Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-story, 4-bedroom, farmhouse style home is sure to win you over with its charm and features.
- The oversized great room of this home enjoys a fireplace, built-in cabinets, and a view out the front.
- In the dining room you are welcomed by an archway from the great room or nook, you will also love the windows, which accent three sides of the room.
- Taking the stairs to the second floor you will note the windows that highlight the landing.
- You will appreciate the square footage of the master bedroom, the large master bath, and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,157 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss