Four Bedroom Florida House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Big circle top transoms across the front of this Florida house plan serve a dual purpose.
- Not only are they beautiful to look at, they bring extra light into the foyer, den and formal dining room.
- Instead of walls, two columns give the dining room lovely views of the formal living room.
- Off to one side, the informal area combines the kitchen, nook and family room into one large space.
- An elegant double tray ceiling crowns the master suite that has a large sitting area and doors to the rear covered patio.
- All three of the remaining bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Stairs lead up to future space where you can add an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,589 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss