Four Bedroom Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Big circle-top windows send light steaming into this four bedroom Low Country house plan.
- The two-story great room and the dining room are open to each other with marvelous views of the outdoor spaces in back.
- Both the screened porch and deck are huge, giving you lots of room for outdoor living.
- The kitchen and morning room form one large space with sliding glass doors into the screened porch.
- Homeowners get a main floor master suite with twin walk-in closets and a luxurious master bathroom.
- On the top floor a balcony bridge connects the three bedrooms on this level, with open railing allowing views down into the great room and foyer below.
- Use the residential elevator to glide easily from floor to floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 304 sq. ft.
- Deck: 455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick