Four Bedroom Mansion Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stone-and-siding exterior, spires and interesting window details add to the elegance of this four-bedroom mansion.
- A keeping room with a pass-through to the kitchen and a fireplace with a built-in wood box, and a formal dining room with a fireplace on the first floor allow plenty of social possibilities.
- Separate guest quarters with a full bath, a lounge area and an upstairs studio, which is connected to the main house by a gallery, further enhance this home's livability.
- Four bedrooms with two full baths are found on the second floor, including the master suite with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,508 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,322 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 4,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick