Four Bedroom Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor and get four bedrooms in this narrow lot Northwest ranch home.
- Upscale amenities include beautiful tray ceilings and interior columns that keep the sight lines opne.
- The home comes with both formal and informal rooms for entertaining and family time.
- Sliding glass doors in the leisure room open to a big covered lanai.
- The master bedroom is at the back of the home and three family bedrooms are located at the front, providing for separation.
- Related Plan: Get the same layout with a Traditional exterior with house plan 82229KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss