Four Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- In less than 2,000 square feet, this Southern house plan gives you a comfortable, stylish four bedrooms.
- The big foyer opens right into the large family room with its corner fireplace and 10' high ceiling.
- Dine formally or informally with two spaces to choose from.
- Placed on the left side of the home away from the family bedrooms, the master suite gets peace and quiet.
- The other three bedrooms are all a good size with a hall bathroom with two sinks to serve them all.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with a different exterior and front load garage with house plan 9779AL (1,907 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 2"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick