Four Bedroom Southern House Plan with Elegant Detailing
About This Plan
- From the front, this Southern house plan offers a covered porch, lovely Victorian detailing and staggered garage bay.
- Once inside, the elegant details start right at the foyer with its 12'4" high tray ceiling.
- The formal dining room also has a coffered ceiling.
- Choose from a huge leisure room to relax in or go to the family room that is part of the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The bedrooms are divided so the master suite can enjoy some quiet and privacy.
- Homeowners get their own entry foyer with tray ceilings in both the foyer and the bedroom.
- All three of the family bedrooms are far away on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,929 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms