Four Bedroom Stunner
About This Plan
- This four bedroom house plan features a very attractive facade combining stone and shingles. A gable adorns the covered porch with pillars with stone supports.
- The main floor features great entertaining spaces including the great room with coffered ceiling and hearth room with a vaulted ceiling. Both rooms have fireplaces.
- A massive island in the kitchen is the hub between these two rooms and has commanding views across the home.
- The foyer is flanked by the formal dining room and private study.
- The master suite has a tray vaulted ceiling. The sitting room with fireplace is a nice touch.
- Three bedrooms plus a large laundry room complete the floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,846 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss