Four-Bedroom Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Serenity and dignity characterize the exterior of this traditional home, communicated by the gabled entry, quoins, dentil molding and shuttered windows. Inside, the split-bedroom plan allows ample space for family living.
- Inside, both the den, the formal dining room and the foyer soar to their 12-foot tray ceilings; nine-foot ceilings abound elsewhere in the home. In the den, windows are placed on either side of the fireplace and overlook the rear covered porch. Porch access is from the informal eating area, which is separated from the kitchen by a snack bar. A utility area and a door to the garage are conveniently close.
- Clustered around a hall bath are the secondary bedrooms, one of which would make a wonderful study or home office.
- Remote from the rest of the house, the master suite includes a bathroom with a whirlpool tub, a separate shower and a large walk-in closet.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 48' 5"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick