Four Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This four bedroom family home comes with sloped ceilings and elegant arches inside.
- An interior column keeps the dining room open to the foyer so it seems bigger.
- The front-facing study has a bay window topped with copper roofing.
- The well-designed kitchen has the sink positioned to take in the views of the living room and breakfast nook while you cook.
- A first floor master suite awaits homeowners so no stairs to climb at the end of the day.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and there's also a built-in computer center for homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick