Four Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A great big arched window over the front door of this Traditional house plan draws your eye.
- The air lock entry foyer serves to keep cold air out in the winter.
- Bay windows extend the living space in the living room and breakfast nook.
- A corner fireplace in the formal dining area can be enjoyed from the nook and kitchen.
- Three of the home's four bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- The master bathroom is huge and comes with a corner soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss