Four Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this attractive Traditional house plan that has a lovely hip roof.
- A covered front porch shelters your entry into the home and there's another even bigger porch in back where you can eat outside or relax with a book.
- The family room has a big corner fireplace and a door to the rear porch.
- The kitchen and eating area have been combined into one big room with a bank of triple windows to let in light.
- A split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the three family bedrooms.
- Notice the big step-up corner soaking tub in the master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 7"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick