About This Plan
- An arched entry, hipped roof lines, brick veneer and a courtyard-entry garage are features of the imposing front elevation of this split-bedroom design.
- To one side of the foyer lies the formal dining room, while straight ahead is the den with its raised ceiling and a fireplace flanked by French doors that access the covered porch in back. The adjacent eating nook includes a bay window, and the kitchen contains a pantry closet and a snack bar.
- The master suite consists of a spacious bedroom and an elegant bath with a linen closet and walk-in clothes closet, plus his and her vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- On the opposite side of the house, bedroom four enjoys direct access to a bath, with both linen and walk-in closet that can also be accessed from the hall. The remaining two bedrooms each have private sinks and share the rest of the third full bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,697 sq. ft.
- Storage: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick