Four Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious Traditional house plan comes with four bedrooms and a big second floor bonus room that looks down into the family room through an open rail.
- Most of your living will be done on the large main floor that offers an open layout.
- Interior columns set off the formal dining room that is open to the foyer so it feels even larger.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar wraps around the sink area so you have views of the family room while cooking.
- The bayed breakfast nook looks out onto the rear deck.
- Each bedroom is a large size and the split bedroom layout places the master suite away from the family bedrooms.
- The guest suite off the foyer is excellent for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- A home office joins the bonus room on the second floor and this could also be used as an extra bedroom since it comes with a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 440 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,904 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 556 sq. ft.
- Deck: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 95' 7"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick