Four Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This spacious Traditional house plan comes with four bedrooms and a big second floor bonus room that looks down into the family room through an open rail.
- Most of your living will be done on the large main floor that offers an open layout.
- Interior columns set off the formal dining room that is open to the foyer so it feels even larger.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar wraps around the sink area so you have views of the family room while cooking.
- The bayed breakfast nook looks out onto the rear deck.
- Each bedroom is a large size and the split bedroom layout places the master suite away from the family bedrooms.
- The guest suite off the foyer is excellent for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- A home office joins the bonus room on the second floor and this could also be used as an extra bedroom since it comes with a bathroom.