Four Bedrooms, Four Full Baths
About This Plan
- This upscale traditional home plan boasts a private bathroom for each of its four bedrooms, plus a powder room off the high-rising foyer on the first floor.
- An impressive arched entrance with lots of glass opens to the foyer, where an angled stairway leads upstairs. Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer. A second stairway is found in the two-story great room, promoting separation of informal and formal functions.
- An eating bar separates the great room from the well-designed kitchen, which includes a central cooktop island and a walk-in pantry. A sunny bayed nook, perfect for family meals, overlooks the deck in back.
- Upstairs, the master suite features a walk-in closet and a luxurious bath with a corner garden tub, a walk-in shower and vanities for him and her, hers next to knee space. Each of the other bedrooms is good-sized and has direct access to its own bath.
- Storage space in the garage and a handy laundry-mudroom are among the extras in this home.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement. Eight-foot ceilings are standard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,317 sq. ft.
- Deck: 560 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick