Four Bedrooms in a Small Package
About This Plan
- You can still have four bedrooms in a narrow lot house plan with this Northwest style house plan.
- With its open floor plan the home feels much larger.
- There's lots of counter space in the efficient kitchen and the home comes with a formal living room and an informal family room area.
- Combining the powder room with the laundry center saves space.
- On the second floor, the master bedroom is surprisingly large and has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 731 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss