Four Bedrooms - or 3 and a Study
About This Plan
- Lots of features are packed into this Traditional home that is a manageable size - not too big and not too small.
- With only 1,880 square feet, the home still has room for 4 bedrooms - including one with a bay window - and a kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- The three car garage provides extra storage and a rear covered patio gives you the outdoor space you want.
- Related Plans: Replace the study with a den (and remove the bay window) with house plans 48347FM and 48361FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 58' 1"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick