Four Bedrooms Plus a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A courtyard style garage offers room for three cars in this Northwest house plan.
- Double doors off the foyer open up to a large den where you can work from home in peace.
- The L-shaped main living area is in back and a two-story ceiling expands the great room.
- A walk-through pantry separates the mud room from the kitchen with doors on either end.
- Four large bedrooms on the upper floor have easy acess to the second floor laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- The bonus room has a curved open rail that looks down into the great room below.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 81654AB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 863 sq. ft.
- Deck: 77 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss