Four Bedrooms Plus a Study
About This Plan
- A covered porch shelters the entry of this substantial Traditional home plan that is faced with brick on the front.
- The center hall is flanked by the formal living and dining room on each side.
- A half wall in the nook let you see all the way into the family room from the kitchen.
- Placed in the rear of the home, a quiet study faces the back yard and has built-in bookshelves on either side of the window.
- Add an optional vaulted or tray ceiling to the master suite to customize your home.
- Bedroom 4 has a charming dormer window and shares a jack and jill bathroom with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 2 has its own private bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12