Four-Columned Porch and Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- Four columns and a lovely porch adorn the front of this attractive home plan. And as an added bonus it comes in alternate versions.
- Beyond an inviting porch, the sidelighted entry welcomes visitors.
- The central great room boasts a fireplace flanked by built-ins and backyard views.
- A gently-curved island is the highlight of the open kitchen. A bayed porch area is a versatile space for relaxation or entertaining and receives abundant natural light. A large deck is a nice feature in the back.
- The master suite features a double tray ceiling and a bump-out. The bath has dual vanities, a tub and shower plus a large walk-in closet.
- Billiards may be enjoyed downstairs off the spacious family room with fireplace. Note the large wet bar with walk-out access.
- Two bedrooms share a bath. You'll also find lots of storage plus a mechanical room on the lower level.
- Related Plans: Simplify the floorplan and remove the reaer deck with house plans 73300HS and 73304HS (alternate elevation).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,176 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot