Four Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Great outdoor space and an attractive façade highlight the exterior of this two story family home.
- There are a total of four covered porches for excellent outdoor space whether entertaining and or relaxing.
- The interior layout is equally pleasing and features approximately 1,785 square feet of living space to include three bedrooms and two plus baths with 9’ ceiling heights on the first floor. There is a rear loading two car garage for uninterrupted sight lines on the home’s front exterior and there is a large storage room off the garage.
- A laundry room and coat closet are conveniently located off the garage for a clean and tidy home environment.
- A two story front foyer extends to the rear of the home and features archways opening onto the large family room that features a fireplace and access to the side porch.
- The dining room and grand kitchen feature great entertaining and family space, a separate pantry and plenty of counter and cabinet space.
- The master suite is located at the rear of the second floor for privacy and features a large master bedroom with a double step tray ceiling.
- There is an attached master walk-in closet and a huge sitting room with private porch access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 717 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12