Four Gable Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Four gables, varying in size, draw eyes upward. Raised brick trim crowns the soaring arched entry, echoing the gently curved arch of the stacked, multipaned windows. More panes of glass overarch the door, and sidelights flank it.
- Vaulted ceilings fill gathering spaces on the left side from front to back.
- Double doors open into a living room that can become completely private by closing them.
- Square posts mark the passageways into the dining room from the entry and family room.
- The family room is large, bright, and completely open to the kitchen.
- One set, the nook's atrium doors, swing open to provide patio access.
- A raised eating bar marks the boundary between nook and kitchen.
- This house plan's master suite has a two-section bathroom and a huge walk-in closet with a pull-down ironing board. The upper bedrooms share a sky-lit bathroom, and each has its own roomy walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 749 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss