Four Gently Sloped Gables
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a spacious, midsize home plan with a single-level floor plan and a three-vehicle garage. It could be easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Brick detailing and four gently sloped gables combine with sparkling multipaned windows to create plenty of curb appeal. Multipaned entry sidelights add harmoniously to the overall impression, while providing natural light to the foyer.
- One vast vaulted great room comprises the areas designated as family room and dining room. Windows span most of the rear wall, and a fireplace nestles into the right-hand corner. Wide sliders in the dining area offer direct patio access.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room, divided only by a two-level peninsular counter. Its outer edge serves as an eating and/or conversation bar, while the inner edge is at the same level as counters on the other three sides.
- The two-section bathroom is convenient to the garage as well as the gathering spaces, and the room next to it could serve as a den, guest room, home office or whatever suits.
- Double doors open into the master suite, which boasts a large walk-in closet, dual vanity and private toilet. The bathroom also has an exterior door. Three bedrooms fill the right wing. Both of the other bedrooms have direct access to a dual compartment bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss