Four Large Bedrooms
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With three lovely dormers and stone accents, this Traditional home plan has a wonderful visual appeal.
- The entry foyer has a towering two-story ceiling and a beautiful staircase with an open rail.
- From here you can see into the formal dining room or the study on the other side.
- The main living area is in the back of the home, with the open floor plan giving you views that stretch over 43 feet across.
- The walk-in pantry is huge and you gain extra cabinet space along the wall by the pantry and laundry room.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite offering the option of a vaulted or tray ceiling.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet for wonderful storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery