Four or five bed Craftsman
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This striking façade features an exterior chimney wall feature along with dark hue recessed bricks running the length of the wall; in combination with a triple window dormer, wooden shutters and a front covered porch highlighted with tapered beams atop brick pillars, this exterior strikes a visual chord. The interior features approximately 3,571 square feet of living space that incorporates four or five bedrooms and four baths within the two storied home. Additionally, there is an unfinished basement foundation which offers a generous amount of expansion space.
- Entering the home from the front porch is the foyer which is flanked on either side by the family room and fifth bedroom/study. The family room is highlighted with columned beams, a warming fireplace and picture windows. French doors provide access into the bedroom/study where there is plenty of floor space, a walk-in closet and private access to a full bath.
- Beyond the family room is the casual breakfast room and gourmet kitchen; the kitchen boasts of a large center island, double sink window views and an enormous food storage pantry. A formal dining room is in directly opposite the kitchen where special occasion family meals can be enjoyed and dining al fresco is an option with access to the L-shaped covered porch that completely surrounds the dining room.
- There is a two car rear loading garage that provides direct access into the mudroom.
- The second floor landing features a computer loft/desk area for studying and/or space where work assignments can be completed. The family laundry room is situated at one end of the hallway and a linen closet lies between the desk area and laundry room for easy access.
- Bedrooms two and three are spacious with walk-in closets and access to the jack and jill bath with double private sink areas. The fourth bedroom features a private bath and walk-in closet.
- The master suite fully occupies a large portion of the second story and is highlighted with a master bedroom featuring a double step trey ceiling, a handsome fireplace for cozy nights and an adjoining sitting room. Beyond the sitting room is the en suite bath where there are separate dual vanities, a compartmentalized toilet, a separate shower, a garden tub and an enormous walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,577 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12