Four or Five Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Lots of bedrooms make this the perfect home for a large family.
- If you don't need that many, the first floor bedroom can be used as a study.
- Two-story ceilings add grandeur to the foyer and the grand room.
- Coffered ceilings top the kitchen and keeping room that are open to each other.
- Open railing on the second floor allows views down into the grand room and foyer below.
- When you need some quiet time, head for the master sitting room with built-in shelves for all your books.
- The small second floor laundry room adds convenience.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 15828GE.
Get more room with house plan 15825GE (3,994 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side