Four or Five Bedrooms
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Beautifully detailed windows and a stucco finish add elegance to the exterior of this traditional house plan. If desired, a two-bay instead of three-bay the garage can be built, reducing the width of the house to 40 feet.
- The interior plan revolves around a diagonally placed staircase. Fireplaces are found in both the formal living room and the informal family room. A two-story ceiling crowns the family room while ceilings in the nook, kitchen and living and dining rooms are 9' high.
- The kitchen with its walk-in pantry is handy to the bayed eating nook and to a small covered porch.
- Upstairs, the splendid master suite includes a private deck off the bedroom, which is topped by a tray ceiling. The luxurious master bath includes a spa tub and a separate shower. A hall bath services the remaining bedrooms; the den can be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6970AM (stone). Need more space? See house plan 69063AM (3,711 s.f.).