Four or Five Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Beautifully detailed windows and a stucco finish add elegance to the exterior of this traditional house plan. If desired, a two-bay instead of three-bay the garage can be built, reducing the width of the house to 40 feet.
- The interior plan revolves around a diagonally placed staircase. Fireplaces are found in both the formal living room and the informal family room. A two-story ceiling crowns the family room while ceilings in the nook, kitchen and living and dining rooms are 9' high.
- The kitchen with its walk-in pantry is handy to the bayed eating nook and to a small covered porch.
- Upstairs, the splendid master suite includes a private deck off the bedroom, which is topped by a tray ceiling. The luxurious master bath includes a spa tub and a separate shower. A hall bath services the remaining bedrooms; the den can be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6970AM (stone). Need more space? See house plan 69063AM (3,711 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick