Four Porches and an Alley-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Ideally suited for a narrow lot, this house plan’s width dimension measures 26’ and conforms nicely to either a waterfront or inland property lot.
- This house plan features four covered porches which provide plenty of opportunity for outdoor living. The remaining exterior of the home’s façade is highlighted with cedar shakes, horizontal siding, a brick feature wall and walk-up and a nicely trimmed gable.
- The interior layout is consistent with casual living and features comfortable space in which to entertain and/or relax. There are approximately 1,785 square feet of living space that includes three bedrooms and two plus baths in two floors.
- The two story foyer is elongated and bypasses the family room which is detailed with columned archways and a handsome fireplace. The side porch is directly accessible from the family room where reading a book or watching the sunset will be enjoyable.
- The kitchen and dining room feature good family space to prepare meals and dine comfortably. There is a two car rear entry garage with storage space, a powder room for guests and a coat closet to complete the main level.
- Foyer overlooks are highlighted on the second story landing along with bedrooms and baths. The second bedroom features a private covered porch and plentiful closet space while the third bedroom offers wall-to-wall closet space. The shared hall bath has double sinks and there is a hall linen closet as well.
- The master suite is positioned on the rear of the floor for privacy and enjoys a private covered porch accessible from the sitting room. There is a large master bedroom with an attached walk-in closet and the elegantly styled master bath features modern amenities today’s homeowner has come to enjoy and expect.
- No matter the setting for this modern home, enjoyable family space, an attractive exterior and plenty of outdoor space makes this home an ideal choice for today’s family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 717 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area