Four Season Porch Design
About This Plan
- No matter how cold, you can enjoy all seasons in the rear, four-season porch of this spectacular home plan.
- Beautiful built-ins can be found in both the library and the great room. The latter features a fireplace and is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen enjoys a sunny breakfast nook, center island, built-in desk and snack bar.
- The master retreat features a bayed-window sitting area, walk-in closet, whirlpool bath, separate shower and dual-sink vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 521 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss