Four Season Porch Flexibility
About This Plan
- This lovely home plan has lots of appeal with its stucco finish, gabled roof, decorative arched window designs and spectacular entry inviting you inside.
- Once inside, you'll love the private library and formal dining room.
- The expansive great room offers plenty of light and a spectacular fireplace.
- The kitchen features a center island, an eating bar, a built-in desk and access to the rear, four-season porch.
- Enjoy the master suite retreat, which features a spacious walk-in closet, a whirlpool bath, a separate shower and a dual-sink vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,915 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 703 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 855 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss