Four Seasons Sloping Lot Cottage
About This Plan
- A screened porch off the entry deck adds outdoor living space to this charming cottage home plan. The daylight basement makes the plan perfect for a sloping lot and provides the opportunity for later expansion.
- The main living area is comprised of a dining room, a family room with a charming corner fireplace and an L-shaped kitchen featuring a six-sided island for informal dining and food preparation.
- Also on the main floor, you find a bedroom with a walk-in closet, placed across the hall from a full bath with a laundry closet. A storage room is also found on this floor.
- Upstairs, a large bath with a garden tub and a separate shower can be accessed from either the hall or the larger of the two bedrooms on this floor. Ceilings on the second floor are sloped.
- Enjoy the views from the screen porch (14' by 11') and the deck (11' by 4'_.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 2120DR.
- Get a finished lower level with drive-under garage with house plan 22321DR.
- Get an alternate elevation with plan 21570DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Entry: 44 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 103 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss