Four Seasons Sloping Lot Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A screened porch off the entry deck adds outdoor living space to this charming cottage home plan. The daylight basement makes the plan perfect for a sloping lot and provides the opportunity for later expansion.
- The main living area is comprised of a dining room, a family room with a charming corner fireplace and an L-shaped kitchen featuring a six-sided island for informal dining and food preparation.
- Also on the main floor, you find a bedroom with a walk-in closet, placed across the hall from a full bath with a laundry closet. A storage room is also found on this floor.
- Upstairs, a large bath with a garden tub and a separate shower can be accessed from either the hall or the larger of the two bedrooms on this floor. Ceilings on the second floor are sloped from 4'1" up to 8' in the center.
- Foundation: daylight basement standard. Slab and crawl space available for an additional amount.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 2120DR.
- Get a finished lower level with drive-under garage with house plan 22321DR.
- Get an alternate elevation with plan 2107DR.