Four Square House Plan with a Twist
About This Plan
- A classic four square house plan at first glance, this design has an angled back corner adding more interest to the interior space while giving you additional room as well.
- The angled family/dining room flows into the large kitchen with a central island with seating and plenty of prep space.
- A full bath, coat closet and full bath with stall shower complete this floor.
- Three bedrooms including the master with a walk-in closet share the full bath with dual vanities, spa tub and shower.
- Related Plans: Need an attached garage? See house plan 21932DR and 21548DR (in a reverse layout).
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21586DR (brick).
- See this plan in reverse with no garage with house plan 21953DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 778 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 884 sq. ft.
- Deck: 50 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick