Four Square House Plan with a Twist
About This Plan
- A classic four square house plan at first glance, this design has an angled back corner adding more interest to the interior space while giving you additional room as well.
- The angled nook complements the gallery kitchen. Nearby, the dining room and family room combination is makes for a very open feel
- A full bath, coat closet and full bath with stall shower complete this floor.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms including the master with a walk-in closet share the full bath with dual vanities, spa tub and shower. A hall closet is a perfect place to store your linens.
- Related Plans: Need an attached garage? See house plan 21548DR and 21932DR (in a reverse layout).
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21100DR (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 4"
- Depth: 29' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss