Four to Seven Bedrooms
4 - 7
About This Plan
- You'll have plenty of room for a large family in this handsome Northwest home plan.
- The rear of the home holds the huge informal area that combines kitchen, dining room and two-story great room.
- An office and master suite complete the first floor.
- An open rail balcony on the second floor overlooks the great room below.
- Three bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Finish the lower level and gain three more bedrooms plus an enormous family room and plenty of storage.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 761 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss