Four Versions to Choose From
About This Plan
- Take your pick among four versions of this four bedroom traditional home plan. With a classic brick exterior and a covered entry, this plan is sure to please.
- Entertain friends in the living room which is across the gallery space from your formal dining room. Or hang out with family in the dining area open to the cook in the family who will surely enjoy the well-designed kitchen. After your meal, relax in front of the fireplace in the family room or go outside on the covered rear patio, rain or shine.
- You'll love your master suite. A sloping ceiling to 11' creates a beatiful space to unwind in. Relax on your private patio or in your deluxe master suite. A huge walk-in closet, dual sinks, private commode, spa tub and shower are sure to please.
- A study with built-ins, a two-car garage and a convenient utility room complete this floor.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath. Bedroom 4 has an optional bath. An optional bonus room gives you plenty of options.
- Related Plan: For alternate layouts, see these house plans - 48161FM (2,262 sq. ft.), 48141FM (2,380 sq. ft.) and 48181FM (2,404 sq. ft. and a bayed window in the family room).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,815 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick