Four Wonderful Bay Windows
About This Plan
- Four big beautiful bay windows extend the living space for the morning room, master suite, dining room and library of this Traditional home plan.
- Two columns are all that separate the dining room from the family room, creating long sightlines.
- The efficient kitchen has a walk-in pantry, nearby utility room and a peninsula bar that overlooks the morning room.
- Enjoy the beautiful tray ceiling in the master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- Another bedroom lies on the main floor with the remaining ones on the upper floor.
- A sunken bonus room and den give you even more room to move around.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 31076D and 31181D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 766 sq. ft.
- Attic: 262 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick