Four Wonderful Bay Windows
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Four big beautiful bay windows extend the living space for the morning room, master suite, dining room and library of this Traditional home plan.
- Two columns are all that separate the dining room from the family room, creating long sightlines.
- The efficient kitchen has a walk-in pantry, nearby utility room and a peninsula bar that overlooks the morning room.
- Enjoy the beautiful tray ceiling in the master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- Another bedroom lies on the main floor with the remaining ones on the upper floor.
- A sunken bonus room and den give you even more room to move around.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 31076D and 31181D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 766 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Attic: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery