Fourth Bedroom or a Study
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof creates a vaulted living room space that makes the room feel much larger.
- There are two eating areas, one the formal dining room and an informal nook set in a bay in the kitchen.
- The sunken family room comes with a wet bar and a big fireplace for your family to gather around.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom since it has a nearby bathroom and a closet.
- The master suite is up on the second floor and it has a raised bathroom with a big soaking tub set in a bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12