Fourth Bedroom or First Floor Library
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three big porches, front and back, offer your family a cool, shady spot to enjoy the outdoors.
- The open layout in back lets you have wonderful sightlines all the way from the kitchen island through the dining room and into the big great room with its fireplace.
- Built-ins on either side of the fireplace give you extra storage and good looks at the same time.
- The dining room ceiling rises up two stories for a grand effect.
- The detached garage has a covered walkway to connect it to the house.
- Use the library as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor where you also have lots of storage space.
- Stairs in the garage lead up to future finished space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available