Fouth Bedroom Flexibility
About This Plan
- A home office can be converted into a fourth bedroom as your family grows.
- Enjoy the windows and vaulted ceiling in the spacious living/dining room.
- The functionality of the kitchen is reflected in its open design and breakfast nook.
- Room is plentiful in the family room, which offers a traditional fireplace.
- Upstairs, the master suite offers a private bath as well as two closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 713 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery