Foyer With Vaulted Ceiling
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom, two-bath home plan offers comfort and style.
- The master suite is complete with its own bath with a skylight.
- In the center of this home design, the kitchen includes an eating nook that takes full advantage of the view, and is just the right size for family gatherings.
- The large sundeck is easily accessible from the master suite, nook and living-dining area.
- A gas fireplace adds a cozy touch to the living room and the open staircase to the basement level ties both floors together very nicely.
- The unfinished daylight basement will provide plenty of space for family recreation, extra bedrooms and storage space.
- The front porch is a very practical feature and leads you into an attractive foyer complete with vaulted ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- Entry: 33 sq. ft.
- Deck: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss