Free-Flowing Flexible Floor Plan
About This Plan
- An efficient, open-design kitchen with views of the front and back yards is at the heart of this compact home plan rich in popular amenities.
- Gazing across the kitchen sink and through the spacious eating nook, you can see who's coming up the front driveway. A few steps in the opposite direction puts you in front of a range and oven that are built into an eating bar and gives you views through the windows of the dining room and great room at the rear of the home.
- Utilities are equally convenient to the kitchen, bedrooms and garage, and a large walk-in pantry is also close by.
- A fireplace, tucked into a central corner of the vaulted great room, provides warmth and charm.
- The owners' suite has an exceptionally large walk-in closet for a home of this size, and a luxurious private bathroom with oversize spa tub and twin vanities. A high window over the tub brightens the area. Water closet and shower are separately enclosed for added privacy. Two more bedrooms are on the other side of the home, where they share a two-section bathroom.
- The floor plan could be altered to convert the nook to a home office or study, if desired, by separating it from the kitchen with a wall and adding a door in the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Entry: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss