Free-Flowing Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This unique home design begins with an open central dining room with half-columns topped by an arched plant shelf, vaulted ceiling and skylight. An adjacent stairway leads down to the full, unfinished basement.
- Located next to the entry is the soundproof art/music room that allows privacy without hindering expression.
- The large, vaulted family room offers a warm fireplace and skylit ceiling.
- The walk-through kitchen will make things easier for the cook in the house. A large garden window lets in the sunshine and provides a great view. A stairway leads to the attic for extra storage.
- The isolated master suite has a vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet, full bathroom with a spa. There is also private access to the hot tub on the partially covered back deck.
- Two almost identical bedrooms complete the design. Each has ample closet space and share a desk and book shelves directly across the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,055 sq. ft.
- Attic: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss