Free-Flowing Floor Plan with Country Flavor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- It's easy to imagine this house plan on a patch of green lawn, surrounded by acres of farmland. Gables and a wrap-around porch give it a decidedly country flavor.
- But inside, this large two-story home plan isn't in the least bit old-fashioned. Its free-flowing floorplan is designed to suit the needs of a contemporary suburban family.
- Three large areas dominate the lower level - the family room/kitchen, living room/dining room, and master suite. Columns add elegance and delineate the boundaries between the various living environments. Coffered ceilings further emphasize the separation between the dining room and living room.
- In the master suite, columns divide the sleeping area from a bayed sitting room with a fireplace. Luxuries include a large walk-in closet, his-and-hers vanities and a spa tub. French doors open on a deck that spans the back of the home plan.
- French doors in the eating nook also provide deck access. An eating bar divides the family room from a huge, bright country kitchen with walk-in pantry and cooktop work island.
- The large utility room is adjacent to the three-car garage, close to the kitchen, and has plenty of cabinet and counter space. A centrally located powder room also serves as a study that could be a home office or guest room.
- Each of the two upstairs bedrooms has a private bathroom. A rambling library/loft overlooks the entryway below, and a bonus room is adjacent to the loft. The rest of the huge attic space is available for further development if more bedrooms are needed.