French Classic with Rear Covered Porch
About This Plan
- As you enter the home you'll feel the openness created by the ten-foot ceilings in the spacious great room with built-in fireplace and eight-inch columns.
- Entertaining will be eloquent in the formal dining room with eleven foot boxed ceiling and easy access to the kitchen adorned with an eat-at bar and breakfast nook with bay window accessing the rear covered porch.
- Children will love having their own shared bath and ample closet space.
- As evening sets in, you'll be able to retreat to the master bedroom completed by a spacious master bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower, his and her vanities and huge walk-in closet.
- A lovely covered porch that can be accessed by the breakfast room and master suite completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick